1.28.2012

Va Bene!

DH and I love to try out new restos (new to us) every now and then. Our latest food venture was at Va Bene Pasta Deli! We've been hearing good reviews about this Italian resto at Petron station from our friends. Since we're in the vicinity, might as well we go for it. The place was packed and there was queue outside but it wasn't so bad.

This was served as their complementary appetizer...
Freshly made!
Excellent!!
Mushrooms Soup (mixed mushrooms) with truffle oil

Buffalo Mozzarella Salad
I asked my good friend, Lanee, who's a regular there for recommendation. She said her fave was the Black Ink Homemade Spaghetti with seafood marinara.
Now I know why! This is to die for!
I must say it was truly one of the best tasting pasta I've ever had ;)
We also tried the Organic Eggs Tagliolini with Portobello mushrooms, white wine cream sauce, and truffle oil.
This was good too! The sauce was almost similar with their mushrooms soup...
DH tried their cappuccino...
I'm not a coffee drinker but this is tempting ;p
The chef/owner gave us a free dessert cause we were so persistent. We can't believe all the desserts we ordered were done.
Homemade Profiteroles 
I was really sad that I wasn't able to try their Panna Cotta and Strawberries a la Milena that night. Oh well til our next date at Va Bene! Can't wait, DH ;P

I loved their homemade pasta that we ordered for take home.
Here are the pasta dishes I made for DS and DH :)
French Beans and Japanese Mushroom with mushroom sauce
Black Ink Homemade Pasta with Shrimp and Creamy White Sauce
Plus I love the title of the cookbook from their shelves ;)
Wish I can take this with me. lol
Va Bene Pasta Deli
2/L Petron Gas Station, EDSA corner Pasay Road
(in front of Dusit Thani Hotel or beside Dasmarinas Village Gate),
Makati City
556-9442

1 comment:

  1. I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I don't know who you are but definitely you're going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!
    Keen Women's Snowmass High Waterproof Winter Boot

    ReplyDelete