5.23.2012

Memory Lane

To all craft lovers out there like me, I want to share with you one of my favorite local craft stores I go to called Memory Lane Store.

It's a home-based store and you wouldn't imagine that there's a such place in the middle of the metropolis. You can browse and order through online but it feels like "craft" heaven whenever i'm there. Lol. Best to go there personally cause some of the items are not in their website. It's owned by Helen Chua. Her daughter helps her run the shop. They're very 
accommodating and friendly. 

You'll see racks and layers of sweet and nice things...
See what I mean...?! ;)
I'm so amazed with their wide range of products. They carry brands like Martha Stewart, Cricut, Silhouette, Cuttle bug, EK Success, and many more. Most of a crafter needs I'm pretty sure you'll find it there. From punchers, special scissors, ribbons, stickers, die-cut machines, rubber stamps, stamp pads, cardstock papers, cutters, glue dots, craft magazine and books, down to the decorative pins -- they have it.

An hour was the shortest time I've spent whenever i'm there. So be sure you have plenty of time to spare especially on your first visit there.

Rack of rubber stamps only. You'll surely go gaga...LOL
Don't you just love the sight of this?! Hayy.... :>
I love Martha Stewart's punchers! they're all so cute!!!
Loads of emboss and die cut cartridges. DROOL...
Array of Cricut cartridges. I want them all please!! :)
How I wish I could take everything home. haha!
The good news is they accept major credit cards for those who didn't bring enough cash with them. But better to pay in cash for a discount. Happy shopping crafters! ;)

Memory Lane Store
99 A. Lake St. 
corner Aurora Blvd and Lagmay St. 
Brgy Balong-Bato, San Juan 
721.1149 / 964.6897 / 724.9417
0917.8356172 / 0922.8109234

No comments:

Post a Comment