7.22.2011

Things I love...

Here are some of the things I love and own, and others that I wish to own...
1 This H&M Khaki Cardigan is my fave wardrobe companion that goes well with just about anything while running my errands. 2 Adding colors to my wardrobe, I love making and wearing these DIY Friendship Bracelets (stay tuned for steps on how to make these cutesies!) 3 Can't leave the house without this Starbucks Tumbler. They say we need to drink at least 12 glasses of water daily. I recently discovered the comfort of drinking fluids with straw. It does not make me feel like drowning!LOL 4 I'm in party planning mode for my son's upcoming birthday. This amazing Cricut Create Machine can make unique personalized cards in a jiffy. 5 Love at first sight! OPI Ski Teal We Drop nail polish is my new black. 6 It doesn't matter when I run in heels with these Zara Clogs. So far the most comfortable four inches sandals I have in my shoe rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment